Abandoned Mining Station
Aeterna Bypass count:
|This article is about the site in Shattered Planetoid. For the site in G&B Mining Fields, see Abandoned Mining Station (G&B Mining Fields).|
- There is a rumor that Bloodstar's last chief used to be a miner working beneath the surface of Palaemon. This is of course highly doubtful given that not even the staff assigned to this distant outpost survived the explosion caused by the Okkar.
This location has a few large asteroids along with an old damaged mining station, debris, and some mining lasers. There is a local event here to break open a hardened ore patch.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest
- To complete the local event, a mining laser must be reactivated and redirected towards the ore patch.
- Two power cores are needed to activate the mining laser - one is at an asteroid with a small structure, the second is at another mining laser in the open, and a third is on top of the station.
- Once activated, the laser will be shooting into part of an abandoned structure, where some large debris will need to be cleared out. To get the laser through the structure, take the extra power core to open a door on the other side of the wall the laser is aiming at.
- Then a reflecting panel is needed to redirect the laser - head to the other large wreck (near another asteroid) to get one. Then reflect the laser onto the patch, drops osnil cores and completes the event.