Solar Research Station
Aeterna Bypass count:
- Considering all its undiscovered life forms and transdimensional mysteries, the Beltegrades are strikingly poor of scientists researching them. The most common exception are company-funded institutes who care more about arms manufacturing than the reproductive methods of hydra anemones. Still, every once in a while an independent team manages to set up a base in the cluster. Although, how they manage to survive in this shark tank may be the greatest scientific mystery of all.
This location is in a close proximity orbit around Ceto's star. It consists of a very large asteroid (anchored to which is the research station) and a few other smaller asteroid clusters & rock formations.
- Colonial Research Station - has trading services available. Typically has a device and some equipment for sale.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest
- Corrosion Injector device - found in an abandoned base inside a large rock formation. This base has three rooms guarded by red forcefields. To enter them, find and destroy the two generators that are hidden behind a breakable panel on the bottom of the base (look for glowing orange cracks). One room has containers, one with the device. The second room has a secure container and an energy socket at the end of the hallway, needing an energy sphere from the third room.
- Aeterna Bypass - found inside a container located in large asteroid which can be seen in the bottom right corner of the planet when looking from the station. There is a generator inside which opens access to Energy Sphere Dispenser and Energy Socket which opens the container.
- Aeterna Bypass - found on the same structure as the above. Located behind a proximity door located on one end of the structure with a red light & near one of the shielded panes (pictured below)
There is a small Outlaw presence in this area, near the asteroid clusters.
- Outlaw Armor Drone
- Outlaw Drone
- Outlaw Madcap
- Outlaw Scout
- Outlaw Sniper Drone
- Outlaw Viper
- Outlaw Webber Drone
- Hydra Anemone (below station)