|“||A direct monetary reward for your endeavors.||„|
|~ HIVE on credits|
Credits are the currency in the Everspace universe. While in the hangar and the in-game equipment menu, the current amount of credits can be seen in the bottom left corner of the screen. While in third-person, the current amount of credits is shown below the fuel at the top right of the screen. In the first-person view, it is shown in the center section of the cockpit's hud, on the right.
Credits can be obtained by:
- Looting dropped credits from destroyed ships
- Looting from various wrecks and derelicts, and sometimes credits can be randomly adrift in space.
- Looting containers
- Completing missions for certain Characters
- Completing random G&B missions
- Selling resources to traders and service stations
- Scanning Wrecks
- Completing Challenges
- Scanning Extraplanetary Lifeforms
- At the end of a run, a credit bonus is awarded based on the sector reached:
- $500 per sector on easy, $800 per on normal, and $1000 per on hard.
During a run, credits can be used to:
- Purchase Resources and Equipment from Traders and Service Stations
- Repair hull hp and buy fuel from Service Stations
- Buy ship upgrades from G&B Factories