|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
|This article is about equipment from Everspace 2. For equipment from Everspace, see Equipment.|
Everspace 2 has a modular equipment system with ten unique elements/slots, categorized into three different groups. Each piece of equipment has varying stats depending on their type, level, and rarity.
Weapons are active items used in combat to deal the majority of the player's damage.
Modules are passive items providing various bonuses.
Consumables are single-use items designed to be instantly used in a pinch to boost ship stats, among many other effects.
Equipment quality indicates its rarity. Higher rarity generally means it is harder to find and has better stats.
- Common (Grey)
- Common equipment is the most easily found, dropping from almost anything. They usually don't have any special bonuses beyond basic attributes.
- Uncommon (Aquamarine)
- Uncommon equipment and above usually has at least one special bonus.
- Rare (Blue)
- Superior (Crimson)
- Superior equipment usually has a few special bonuses.
- Legendary (Orange)
- Each legendary equipment is very rare and is unique. There are no legendaries in the game as of V0.6.20667.
Some equipment pieces are part of a set which, when enough pieces of the set are equipped, provides unique bonuses. All pieces of a set are the same rarity and are typically based on different major and minor Factions or are otherwise linked somehow.
- Devices: active abilities.