Aeterna Bypass count:
- Nephtys Station's off-world refinery. Because no one wants their processed Aetheum to be stored on a planetary surface - not after what happened to Palaemon
Features[edit | edit source]
This location is a small G&B mining station located on a large asteroid in the midst of a cluster of smaller asteroids and some debris. The station cannot be interacted with. There is a location challenge here to break open the hardened ore patch, which will reward an Aeterna Bypass when completed.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Inside the large asteroid, there is a long cave leading to a chamber with some aetheum crystal deposits and a reflecting panel.
- For the local event, there is a hardened ore patch (with a similar pattern to breakable walls and ore deposits) on the large asteroid. To break it open, the nearby mining laser must be redirected onto the center of the ore patch. To redirect the laser, retrieve a reflecting panel and reflect the laser onto the ore. The rigged asteroid is blocking the laser somewhat, so it is easier to break that open first.
- One panel is inside the aetheum cave chamber in the asteroid, another can be found at the second mining laser, and a third can be found near a small bit of debris.
- Once broken, the local event will be completed and several insidium cores will drop.
- Aetheum Crystals
- Copper Deposits
- Iron Deposits