G&B Mining Hub
Shop, ship dealer, job board
Aeterna Bypass count:
- A planetary wasteland harboring Grady & Brunt's largest facility in Ceto. The local Aetheum yield may be far lower than in the crystal-rich Deep Fields near Palaemon, but so is the density of local outlaws. This makes Nephtys Station a much safer, yet strikingly unambitious project for G&B management.
Features[edit | edit source]
This location mainly consists of a very large ground G&B station serving as a hub for mining operations on the planet. The terrain is a cratered desert, with some rocky mountains visible in the surrounding area. There are four caves/mines scattered around this site.
Stations[edit | edit source]
- The Nephtys Plains Station is located here which offers a standard shop (which can have a device) as well as a ship dealer and a job board. The station is operated by a G&B employee called Officer Shaw.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Cave 1 - Marked by a large mining drill to the left of the main station. Fly up and go down the center of the drill (or through the gaps between the drill bit when it slows down), and grab the battery on the way down. On the bottom of there is a secure container with Aeterna Bypass.
- Cave 2 - Unmarked cave that contains the Missile Defense System device and Aeterna Bypass. Watch out for mines and explosive barrels near the shipwreck. The cave has three entrances, two are dead ends and have nothing.
- Desert Cave - has no loot, but is part of the Spares and Scrap mission with a group of Outlaws to destroy.
- Desert Mine - has a container, and a shipwreck with the Magnetic Repulsor device & Credits inside. There are six Outlaw drones of various types inside as part of the Spares and Scrap mission.
- Aetheum Crystal deposits can be found in the drill cave and elsewhere
- Iron deposits
- Outlaw Detonator Drone
- Outlaw Drone
- Outlaw Missile Silo
- Outlaw Scout
- Outlaw Sniper Drone
- Outlaw Webber Drone
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- The three G&B Light Fighter pilots here are named Roti, Agnatha, and Dennings according to Officer Shaw's dialogue during the initial raid in Spares and Scrap.
Gallery[edit | edit source]