Aeterna Bypass count:
Rhodia Orbit is a site in the Ceto system in Everspace 2. It contains one of the 'bean bags' needed to hide the location of the Homebase during the Edge of the Universe main mission. It also has an encounter with an Elite Outlaw Viper as part of the The Good, the Bad, and the Decent side mission.
- Many former military stations are caught in orbit of the ice dwarf Rhodia. Some lie bare for scavengers to plunder; others have been remodeled into strongholds by former soldiers who - long abandoned by their superiors - have teamed up into brutal outlaw gangs.
Rhodia Orbit has several wrecks and debris fields, with a few large asteroids (three of which have small Outlaw bases) and clusters of smaller asteroids.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest
- Temporal Nano Recompensator and an Aeterna Bypass in shipwreck near first base (looks less abandoned than the other two). After defeating all Outlaws nearby, two fighters will come out of the base's hangar.
- Second outlaw base looks more abandoned but has a missile silo and missile turrets. It also has a hangar, with two small waves of fighters.
- The third base has a force field with two generators and several guarding turrets. Once the forcefield is down, there are three containers with consumables/equipment/resources, and a secure container with an Aeterna Bypass and a rare piece of equipment which needs an energy sphere from another wreck to open
- The large wreck near (not in) the asteroid formation with the bean bag has an energy sphere dispenser (and the second antenna). Take the sphere through the wreck to a socket, which opens a door with two uncommon equipment.
- The wreck below the bean bag has a forcefield/shield generator, behind the forcefield is a shipwreck with a piece of uncommon equipment and an Aeterna Bypass.
- Outlaw Drone
- Outlaw Scout
- Outlaw Missile Silo
- Outlaw Proto Scout
- Outlaw Turret
- Outlaw Webber Drone
- G&B Freighter