Ship attributes (ES2)
|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
Make & Model[edit | edit source]
- Class: what subclass of ship type it is.
- Type: what type of ship it is (light/medium/heavy).
- Tier: a higher tier means it has better attributes.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
A ship's abilities vary depending on what subclass it is.
- Ultimate: the ship's main, powerful ability which must be charged by killing enemies.
Health Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Equipment slots[edit | edit source]
Each ship has a varying number of slots for each type of equipment, as well as base inventory space.
Ratings[edit | edit source]
Ratings give passive bonuses.
- Firepower: Increases kinetic and energy damage by a certain percentage per.
- Precision: Increases critical hit chance and critical hit damage multiplier.
- Structure: Provides hull hitpoints and module damage resistance (reduces chance to break)
- Resistance: Increases condition and elemental resistance by a certain percentage per.
- Utility: Decreases device cooldown time by a certain percentage per.
- Expertise: Provides a different bonus for each different ship subclass
Movement[edit | edit source]
- Cruise Speed: how fast the ship moves while boosting.
- Handling: maneuverability of thrusters - improves hovering, strafing, and turn speed.