I've made a huge gallery of screenshots, showcasing every ship and every visual modification which are applied by corresponding perks. Let me know if it is needed, so I will upload it somewhere. - DanverFan65 (talk) 20:50, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hey, that would be awesome! We already have a gallery of I think all of them for the Colonial Interceptor but the other three don't have that. If you could upload it here that would be great (go to Special:Upload). If you do that, please title the file as something like "VisualUpgrades-(insert shipname)-(insert short upgrade/photo description)", copy in <nowiki> into the summary box, and select "from the game" for the licensing. If you don't want to worry about that, it would still be great if you uploaded it somewhere else! Then I can handle the file details & uploading them here. - Grendal27 (talk) 03:02, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
- Whoever did those Interceptor screenshots done a great job. I did not notice those bits on wings adding gradually. However, I think Interceptor is the only ship that is so detailed. Either that, or I've missed a lot.
- Either way, I hope it will be helpful. Since I doubt I'll be doing much for this wiki, I think it is better if you will rename the files according to your needs, so it will be comfortable for you to handle them in the future if the need arises. So here's what I have, minus the Interceptor: https://we.tl/t-ePMsedKMX4
- - DanverFan65 (talk) 10:08, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks! I downloaded the file, but I probably won't be able to get around to it for a while (busy with work during the summer). If you don't see it done in a few months feel free to remind me here or somewhere else. As far as I know all the ships have the same number of visual changes from upgrades. - Grendal27 (talk) 02:53, 18 June 2021 (UTC)
Well, yes, but on the Interceptor some parts are added gradually. I did not notice anything like that on any other ship. And yes, I will remind you... if I will not forget about it myself. - DanverFan65 (talk) 13:38, 18 June 2021 (UTC)