Provides AJAX functionality for table content.
Only one parameter is completely required:
- Target page, loaded when show data link is clicked.
All other parameters only customize the table appearance:
- Sets the width of the table. Default is 100%.
- The CSS style of the table head. Default is none.
- CSS style of the table's content cell, applies to both before and after the loading of the table data. Default is none.
- Used to have the AJAX load trigger in the body cell. Wrap the text you want users to click with [link][/link] in this parameter. Default is none.
- Body text when bodyload is not defined; does not provide body loading text (load data link is in table head). Default is none.
- Allows setting table's class to something besides "darktable". Defaults to..."darktable".
- If this parameter is set to anything besides a null value, the head is not displayed (including the show/hide/edit links). You should use |bodyload= when using this.
Target page syntax
Tabular data should be wrapped in a table on the target page. Table formatting should be applied on the target page, not on the calling page.
You can enclose data in <span class="ajaxHide"></span> on the target page to hide it on the calling page.
Examples use Template talk:Codex-ajax/include as their target.
|Without body text|
|With body non-loading text|
|With body loading text|