V0.7.22403 was a minor update to Everspace 2 that released on November 9th, 2021.
We've just released a hotfix patch, fixing a few issues that came with last week's update (V0.7.22328).
- Changed Vindicator Drone mesh
- Reduced texture streaming strain on GPU memory
- Slightly reduced Vindicator drone hp and damage bonus from Expertise
- Increased damage and radius of "Exploding Drones" Vindicator passive
- Fixed that invasion enemies sometimes were 50km high up in a location
- Fixed fast-forward button not being visible despite being unlocked
- Fixed location completion showing more than 100% (still showing e.g. 9/8 for existing savegames)
- Fixed location completion not correctly updating completion for some locations (need to revisit locations to update correctly)
- Fixed location names on map not being visible after changing map modes
- Fixed fast travel button not correctly restoring on Spatial Bypass locations after changing map mode
- Fixed Thermo Gun projectiles re-initializing incorrectly, resulting in stretched trails
- Fixed Fusion Hook "Kunai" mode targeting invalid / out-of-range enemies
- Fixed Vindicator Drones pre-emptively attacking Bloodstar units during "I Heart Scrap"
- Fixed Vindicator Drones shooting at Hawke's Colonial Light Fighter during "Smoke & Mirrors" and "The Eye"
- Fixed Vindicator Drones shooting at inactive ships during "Parasite"
- Fixed some audio concurrency issues
- Fixed that hangar tab showed that there was something to repair or restock although there wasn't
|PC Early Access|
|V0.4.16214 • V0.4.16428 • V0.5.18292 • V0.5.18385 • V0.6.20298 • V0.6.20667 • V0.7.22328 • V0.7.22403 • V0.8.25290 • V0.8.25327 • V0.8.25412|
|Prototype • V0.2.10550 • V0.3.12959|
|The current version is Early Access V0.8.25412 which was released on April 13th, 2022|