|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
Aeterna Bypass count:
- One begins to pay attention if there is a quiet patch of space in an otherwise dangerous and violent ocean of ambushes and death.
This location consists of a broken asteroid field with several Outlaw bases.
Notable Loot & Points of Interest
- A few closed containers with uncommon/rare loot in crashed cargo drones
- Aeterna Bypass and Magnetic Repulsor hidden in bulletproof container located in a shielded structure behind an Outlaw structure
- To open the shield, shoot the three red buttons above it, then blow up the generator
- Aeterna Bypass in container inside a vault located in "airstrip" Outlaw base
- Shoot buttons near the door to reveal shield generators, destroy generators to reveal energy socket, finally bring energy sphere to the socket
- it might be required to use Energized Boost (ES2) to be able to bring enerygy sphere before it expires
- Hardened Ore Patch
- to mine it insert 2 power cores into the mining machine and move debris away from laser path
- various Outlaws